The tastiest treat in our cookie exchange, other than my stars, of course, were these fabulous 7 Layer Brownies:
1. Melt 1 stick of butter in 9"x13" pan, then add the following layers:
2. 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
3. 1 cup of grated coconut
4. 3/4 of a 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
5. 3/4 of a 12 oz bag of butterscotch chips
6. 1 cup chopped nuts (Carolyn used pecans)
7. Pour 1 can of sweetened condensed milk over the top
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for nugget style brownies.
I mean, how can any recipe that starts off with melting an entire stick of butter *not* be fabulous???